Next is Easy 6:49 pm
YouTube has launched a preview of in-app messaging service on its Android and iOS apps -
however, for now, it is only available for users in Canada. The new in-app messaging will
allow users to share clips, links, text, and perhaps video too. Users in other regions can
access the feature via invite. Last year in May, YouTube had confirmed it was testing the
feature with limited users.
In a blog post on Google Canada's website, there is a video where the new feature has
been shown as how this in-app messaging feature works. You can share a video with
multiple users, chat with them, invite more users, and even reply with additional YouTube
video links. Moreover, there will be a 'heart' inside the chat thread to express a like for a
video or a message. YouTube videos will play inside the chat window, without users having
to leave it. "Not only can you share and receive videos in the app, you can also chat about
them right on YouTube, reply with another video, invite others to the conversation, and
more." read the Google blog.
YouTube had briefly tested this feature in May last year without any further details for its
rollout. It was also constrained only for a few users who were a part of YouTube's testing
process. This time YouTube has only chosen Canada for the rollout of this feature under
a new Sharing tab. Google has said in its blog post that Canadians share 15 percent more
videos than an average YouTube user, so it's fair that they should see feature earlier than
But if you are not in Canada and yet are enthusiastic about using this feature, you may
need an invite from a friend who is already using this service. That could practically happen
if your friend resides in Canada, they add you to their chat, or share a video in this fashion.
After being added, you can share and chat with others as well.
The idea behind the YouTube messaging feature is to encourage users to stay within the
YouTube app for sharing and conversing over a particular video, without having to switch
between the other apps. The new in-app messaging feature is set to compete with
Facebook's video service where you can comment, like, share, reply to comments and
even privately share video with others. This feature is live on YouTube's Android app and
its iOS counterpart as well in Canada.
Next is Easy 6:42 pm
A new iOS bug has cropped up, and it is freezing iPhone and iPad devices via a simple
text message - that is not so simple to send however. An innocent looking three symbol
rainbow message is causing havoc among users, as it is freezing iPhone and iPad models,
and in some cases, rendering it useless without a fix.
YouTuber EverythingApplePro has brought this bug to the masses, and claims that by
sending a white flag emoji, a zero, and a rainbow emoji in one message (in that order),
it will crash any iPhone running on iOS 8 and above.
The iPhone or iPad freezes as soon as the message arrives on the device. The YouTuber
demoed the iOS bug in detail in his video, showing exactly how it works. He sent the
malicious text message through his iPhone to another, and as soon as the text message"
arrived on the device, it completely froze. The recipient did not get a pop-down notification
of a text message, or even the chance to go into the Messages app to open it. The
text message instantly crashed the iPhone without any warning.
The message can be sent in in two forms - one is the text string we mentioned above.
It includes a waving white flag emoji, a zero, a rainbow and a hidden character called a
variation selector. This can be put into any iMessage chat and sent to anyone. The other
way is to embed this text string into a contact file and shared on iMessage via iCloud Drive.
The iOS bug was discovered by Vincent Desmurs, who has also published fixes (and the
malicious contact file) on blog.
The Guardian reports that the first method will affect iPhone and iPad devices with iOS
10.1 or below (till iOS 8), and the contact card variant will affect all versions of iOS 10,
including the latest iOS 10.2 version - Desmurs says the bug works for devices running
even the 10.2.1 beta 2 version, though beta 3 has the issue patched..
This bug, however, freezes the iPhone and iPad only momentarily. The YouTuber claims
that the iPhone goes useless for a maximum of three minutes (depending on the iOS
version), after which it springs back to life automatically. He claims that this message is
being used by many as a prank to scare their friends.
This freezing of the iPhone is caused due to difficulty in reading the message in question.
The iPhone try to create a rainbow flag with the text, and is trying to combine all the three
symbols to make it. Difficulty in doing so causes the phone to hang completely, albeit just
for a while. The contact file method however may require a fix, which Desmurs includes in
"When your victim clicks on the message, their Messages app will attempt to load a large
amount of data that couses the system malfunction. However the text in the file is very
complicated for the system and causes a CPU average and freezing the app. If you close
the app and try to reopen it, iOS will try to reload the previous message but can't because
it's the same file containing too much text for the system to handle properly," Desmurs
explains in his post.
Next is Easy 6:23 pm
Next is Easy 5:32 pm
1) What is HTML?HTML is short for Hyper Text Markup Language, and is the language of the World Wide Web. It is the standard text formatting language used for creating and displaying pages on the Web.
2) What are Tags?HTML tags are composed of three things: opening tag, content and ending tag. Some tags are unclosed tags. i.e are unclosed tags.
3) Do all HTML tags come in pair?No, there are single HTML tags that do not need a closing tag. Examples are the
4) What are some of the common lists that can be used when designing a page?You can insert any list view to design a web page.
a) ordered list
b) unordered list
c) definition list
d) menu list
e) directory list
5) How to insert a comment in HTML
This question is for you if you know the answer please comment
6) What is the difference between HTML elements and tags?
HTML elements communicate to the browser to render text. When the elements are surrounded by brackets, they form HTML tags. Most of the time, tags come in pair and surround content
7) Does a hyperlink only apply to image?No, you can use hyperlinks on text and images both.
Image map lets you link to many different web pages using a single image. You can define shapes in images that you want to make part of an image mapping.
8) What is image map?
9) How many tags in HTMLThere are six tags in HTML
10) If you see a web address on a magazine, to which web page does it point?Every web page on the web can have a separate web address. Most of these addresses are relative to the top-most web page. The published web address that appears within magazines typically points this top-most page. From this top level page, you can access all other pages within the web site.
11) Do older html files work on newer browsers?Yes, older html files are work in newer browsers. Most older files work on the newer browsers.
In case operating system does not support a particular character, it is still possible to display that character by showing in image. You can add image in HTML.
12) If the users operating system does not support the needed character, how can the symbol be represented?
13) How to use multi color text in a webpage?To create text with different colors, use the tags for every line that you want to apply a color. You can use this tag many times you needed. Again same write. Write some Text It is necessary to close the font tag.
The tag includes two attributes type and value. The type attribute can be used to change the numbering type for any list item. The value attribute can change the number index.
14) How do you change the number type in the middle of a list?
15) What are style sheets?Style sheets enable you to build consistent, transportable, and well-defined style templates. These templates can be linked to several different web pages.
16) What bullet types are available?With ordered lists, you can select to use a number of different list types including alphabetical and Roman numerals. The type attribute for unordered lists can be set to disc, square, or circle.
17) What are applets?Applets are small programs that can be embedded within web pages to perform some specific functionality, such as computations, animations, and information processing. Applets are written using the Java language.
18) Can a single text link point to two different web pages?
No. The tag can accept only a single href attribute, and it can point to only a single web page.
19) What is a marquee?
A marquee allows you to put a scrolling text and image in a web page. To do this, place whatever text and image and select any one you want to appear scrolling within the
Here, replace the "image.jpg" with the name of your image file which you want to display on your web page.
20) How do you make a picture into a background image of a web page?
21) Is audio tag supported in HTML 5?Yes. It is used to add sound or music files on the web page.
Thanks for reading...